Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
Adam M. Backus, President
- Owner and Manager, responsible for daily operation of 100 apartments for owners who have contracted these services. Responsibilities include collecting rents, leasing, budgeting maintenance and repairs, managing repairs and rehabs and reporting outcomes to owners on a monthly basis.
- Operates more than 100 residential apartments, manager for 25,000sqft of commercial in Buffalo
- Responsible for rent collection, billing, account receivables, maintenance and repairs coordination, new tenant relations, and site development
- Lead Project manager for loft type apartment renovation, Theater District Buffalo, NY
- Education; B.S. in Business and Commerce, Niagara University, Niagara Falls, NY
PO BOX 386
Buffalo, NY 14209
Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM
Sat: 10AM - 5PM
Sun: By appointment